Detox and Whitening Tooth Powder
- Naturally whitens teeth without side effects
- Prevents inflammation and reduces pain
- Reduces sensitivity
- Prevents plaque and gingivitis
- Detoxify and balance mouth Ph
- Kills bacteria that cause bad breath
100% natural teeth whitening ingredients
PREMIUM COCONUT ACTIVATED CHARCOAL (food-grade) naturally whitens teeth while detoxifying your mouth. Through adsoption charcoal binds to bacteria and other pathogens to help prevent bad breath, improve gum health and remove stubborn stains.
TURMERIC Though turmeric can stain everything it touches, it has been used for teeth whitening for some time. A study has also found that turmeric can also help with preventing plaque and gingivitis because of its anti-plaque, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties.(1)
NEEM is a traditional medicinal plant that is well known for its antimicrobial properties. It has been shown to help eradicate lingering bacteria and microorganisms that hide in the pulp space of the tooth to help prevent inflammation. (2)
Food-grade Activated Coconut Charcoal, Organic Turmeric powder, Organic Neem powder
*Note* Using this powder can get messy. Gently open the jar holding it upright and make sure you don’t inhale the powder.
- Slightly wet toothbrush and dip it into the powder, with or without toothpaste. A little goes a long way.
- Lean over sink (for easy clean up) and quickly put charcoal covered toothbrush in the mouth. I suggest starting with the teeth closed and then making your way to the back of your teeth.
- Gently brush away from gums for 1-3 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
You may need to gently scrub once more with a rinsed toothbrush to completely remove the powder.
You could let the powder sit in your mouth for about 2-3 minutes to increase “adsorption” of toxins and a boost whitening effects before rinsing.
For initial detoxification and whitening use this tooth powder once a day for a week. To maintain oral health use this powder at least 3 times a week.
With prolonged use, the results will improve.
Furthermore, oil pulling is a great addition to a routine for optimal oral health. What is oil pulling? It’s as simple as swishing some oil around in your mouth for up to 20 minutes. You can use sesame, sunflower, or coconut oil. Remember to spit it out in the trash to avoid clogged pipes! Oil pulling after brushing with the powder helps remove any leftover powder in addition to adding an extra cleanse and shine to your teeth. It has been thought to detoxify, decrease sensitivity, prevents cavities, bad breath, and gum diseases. It’s worth a try!
Using plant magic is a great way to affirm your connection and gratitude for the treasures that Earth provides for healing and preventative care. Enjoy using Maitri Healing products for your skincare ritual!
- 100% Certified USDA Organic ingredients
- Paraben-, sulfate-, and phthalate-free
All products are made in small batches in Los Angeles, CA.
**Please test this product on a small area if you have sensitive skin to be sure it will work well for you. If an irritation occurs, please discontinue use.
* We are always working to improve our formulations. The ingredient list are subject to change, please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
* The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is in no way intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. If you have medical concerns regarding yourself or your family you should seek the advice of qualified, licensed health professionals. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Source- (1) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3498709
My teeth look whiter, feel cleaner, & this tooth powder even has helped make my teeth stronger! My front tooth almost looked as if it was decaying from the inside & was becoming translucent. I’ve been using this tooth powder & my tooth is almost back to normal! The difference is so crazy! Definitely recommend to anyone wanting a cleaner whiter smile. (: