Intensive Hair and Body oil
Intensive Hair and Body oil helps to nourish, stimulate, and revitalize your scalp.
Light weight oil blend allows for an amazing scalp massage and absorbs quickly.
This product is formulated with active, antifungal ingredients that work fast to improve the condition of your scalp.
Nourish dry hair and scalp with this soothing oil.
- Restores moisture
- Reduce dandruff
- Relieves dryness
- Conditions scalp
- Strengthen hair follicles
EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE oil can prevent and even cure hair loss. When people lose hair, it is due to a hormone responsible for the shrinkage of the hair follicle shaft. However, the production of that hormone, called DHT (dihydrotestosterone), is hampered when olive oil is applied to the scalp.
GRAPESEED OIL INFUSED WITH COFFEE helps with circulation and conditioning of the scalp and hair. Your scalp naturally produces sebum, an oily substance, which keeps your hair shiny and healthy. As you age, your scalp’s sebum production slows down, leading to dry scalp and dry, brittle hair.
AVOCADO oil contains many nutrients such as vitamins A, B, D, E, protein, amino acids, iron, copper, magnesium, and folic acid. Avocado oil helps stimulate blood flow and unclog blocked follicles.
HEMP SEED oil can maintain hair's natural texture and nourishes the scalp to better support the hair.
ARGAN oil has a high content of antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and vitamin E. Argan oil helps to increase hair's elasticity, acts as UV-protector, and works as a free radical neutralizer.
MAITRI E.O. BLEND has antibacterial properties and antifungal properties that fight off common scalp and hair problems.
Using this oil consistently will boost the hair’s strength, thickness, and overall volume.
Use as a hair treatment before washing or as a finishing product to style.
Use as an overnight treatment for intensive moisturizing.
Extra Virgin Olive oil, Grapeseed oil infused with coffee, Avocado oil, Hemp seed oil, Argan oil, E.O. blend (Peppermint, Rosemary, Thyme, Clove)
- 100% Certified USDA Organic ingredients
- Cold-pressed plant oils
- Therapeutic grade essential oils
- Paraben-, sulfate-, and phthalate-free
All products are made in small batches in Los Angeles, CA.
**Please test this product on a small area if you have sensitive skin to be sure it will work well for you. If an irritation occurs, please discontinue use.
* We are always working to improve our formulations. The ingredient list are subject to change, please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
* The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is in no way intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. If you have medical concerns regarding yourself or your family you should seek the advice of qualified, licensed health professionals. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
My hair gets a dose of moisture and my senses delight in the scent.
Favorite part is massaging my scalp.